Griffolyn® TX-1200 FR is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
- Floor covers, dust partitions and cleanroom enclosures.
- Architectural vapor retarder in walls & ceilings and in roofing systems.
- Pallet, cask and drum covers for outside storage.
- Shipping container covers and liners.
Physical Properties And Typical Values:
|Property||Astm Test Method||U.S. Value||Metric Value|
|Weight||D-3776||45 LB/1000 Sq.Ft||22 KG/100 Sq.Meter|
|3” Tensile Strength||D-882||145 LBF||645 N|
|Puncture Strength||D-4833||48 LBF||214 N|
|PPT Resistance||D-2582||40 LBF||178 N|
|Dart Impact Strength||D-1709||2.1 LBS||945 g|
|Cold Impact Strength||D-1790||-10°F||-23.4°C|
|Permeance||E-96||0.036 Grain/Hr•Sq.Ft•in.Hg||2.06 NG/(PA•S•Sq.M)|
|5 flame spread, 75 smoke developed
Conforms to the following safety codes:
- Passes NFPA 701 Test 2 (Large Scale) – “Standard Methods of Fire Tests for Flame Propagation of Textilesand Films”.
- Class I, Class A flame spread rating per UBC-42 and ASTM E-84.
- AVAILABLE COLOURS:
- Natural and Yellow
- Custom sizes up to 100’ x 200’ and custom fabrication are available to meet your exact specifications.
Usable Temperature Range:
Minimum: -15°F -27°C
Maximum: 170°F 77°C
Under normal continuous exposure the average life expectancy ranges from 10 to 12 months, depending on color.