Griffolyn® Type 90 is made with 2 layers of white film and one layer of black film with 2 layers of reinforcement. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Pallet, cable reel and drum covers for outside storage.
- Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
- Shipping container covers and liners.
- Floor covers.
- Soil covers to control leachate for stockpiles and landfills.
- Agricultural storage systems, hay covers and windbreaks.
- Athletic field and equipment covers.
- Interim landfill covers.
Physical Properties And Typical Values:
|Property||Astm Test Method||U.S. Value||Metric Value|
|Weight||D-751||62 LB/1000 Sq.Ft||30.3 KG/100 Sq.Meter|
|3” Load @ Yield||D-882||175 LBF||779 N|
|3” Load @ Break||D-882||90 LBF
|3” Elongation @ Break||D-882||425 %||425 %|
|Tongue Tear||D-2261||35 LBF||156 N|
|Trapezoidal Tear||D-4533||44 LBF||196 N|
|PPT Resistance||D-2582||45 LBF||200 N|
|Dart Impact Strength||D-1709||3.1 LBS||1410 G|
|Cold Impact Strength||D-1790||-40°F||-40°C|
|Permeance||E-96||0.019 Grain/Hr•Sq.Ft•in.Hg||1.09 NG/(PA•S•Sq.M)|
|Radon Permeability||SP Method 3873||15•10-12 m2/s|
|Radon Transmittance||SP Method 3873||42•10-9 m/s|
- AVAILABLE COLORS:
- Black/White Reversible
- Custom sizes up to 150’ x 200’ and custom fabrication are avaiable to meet your exact specifications.
USABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE:
Minimum: -40°F -40°C
Maximum: 170°F 77°C
Under normal continuous exposure the average life expectancy ranges from 30 to 48 months.